Monday, August 6, 2012

Christmas In July Encore

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one that I crafted in July and intended to give it to my sister but once I'd finished, I loved it so much I decided to keep it for myself - sorry D!


The printed paper is Provo Craft, layered on Bazzill Glazed Christmas and Stampin' Up Brushed Gold and Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The holly element is Spellbinders Holly Accents die cut from Stampin' Up Brushed Gold.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Timeless Christmas.

This is yet another card crafted from my scrap bin.  When I pulled out this teeny, tiny scrap of printed paper, I really didn't think I could pull a card together based upon it but I'm so glad I proved myself wrong.  All this holly just makes my heart happy!  Even the die cut holly was leftover from a previous card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you decided to keep this card to yourself. It is totally lovely. All the little bits and pieces (from the scrap bin no less) really came together well on it.

    ReplyDelete