Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blessed Holly

Hello everyone,

I'm posting a holly masterpiece today.  A fitting card for the final commissioned card.


The printed paper is Provo Craft Holly Argyle layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The image is Impression Obsession Holly stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Christmas Blessings stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are Queen & Company Classy Red pearls.

This is one of my favourite holly images.  It has just a hint of paisley in the leaves, which is perfection from my point of view.  I could use this image all the time, but as it is so very distinctive, I restrain myself.  It works really, really well with this somewhat elegant paper and the Silver Pearl plays up the grey tones wonderfully.  I just love everything about this one!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment