Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Glitter Santa Clause

Hello everyone,

I've been asked to do a card class for some of my colleagues who were impressed with the cards we crafted for the charity card sale last month.  This is my sample.


The printed paper is Lily Bee Design Jingle Merry and Bright layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Very Vanilla and layered on more Bravo Burgundy.  Once stamped, the image was covered with double-sided adhesive paper and covered with Crystal Glitter Ritz Transparent Cool Highlight Micro Fine Glitter.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Merry Christmas 07 stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Very Vanilla and layered on Bravo Burgundy.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Basic pearls.

I think this will be a great Christmas card class.  I first used this image when at a glitter class and just had to buy it.  Every time I've used it, I've had great reviews.  The only thing I've changed for the class is the sentiment.  I decided to use a clear acrylic stamp because it will be easier to stamp on the Very Vanilla strips I've precut.  I really hope the girls will like this card as much as I do.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment