Monday, November 19, 2012

Sharing Glory

Hello everyone,

One of my colleagues requested a few more spiritual Christmas cards.  I really enjoyed putting these last few cards together.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Christmas Jingle layered on Real Red.  The image is Hero Arts Winter, stamped in Real Red and, like the printed paper, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla and layered on Old Olive.

I don't often craft full on Stampin' Up cards all that often.  I really like combining elements from different companies to see what I can come up with.  While Stampin' Up products coordinates very easily, I like the challenge of making different elements work together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment