Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Horsing Around

Hello everyone,

I'm pausing in my commissioned projects to tackle a couple of Christmas cards that I never, in my wildest mojo, every thought I'd be crafting.


The printed paper is Recollections Sugar Plums layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The image is also layered on Garden Green.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on more Garden Green.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Green Basics Pearls.

A horse card, an actualy card crafted with a horse photo.  The best part, it turned out awesome!  I love how the layout makes it seem like the horse is actually speaking the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment