Sunday, November 18, 2012

Let There Be

Hello everyone,

As I was going through the cards my colleagues have commissioned, I decided, with a very small pang of regret, I needed to get a few traditional cards crafted.


The printed paper is Lily Bee Mistletoe layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler which was stamped with Stampin' Up's Christmas Chatter jumbo wheel.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expression stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Michael's Ribbon Bowtique.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Timeless Christmas jewels.

This is a great, simple and elegant card.  The photo really doesn't do it justice.  This card has a bit of a vintage feel given the printed paper has a 'worn' feel to it.  I don't really do vintage all that well but when I stick to layers and embellishments that I do well, it all works!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is truly a beautiful card. Well done and gives me one more idea. Always look forward to visiting your blog every day.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete