Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Wishes

Hello everyone,

It's back to the commissioned cards for today's post.  It a good thing I really, really, really love crafting Christmas cards.


The printed and solid papers are atd Snow Day.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Greeting stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on atd Snow Day.  The embellishments are a flocked snowflake border of unknown origin and Crafts Pearl Halves.

As those of you who follow my blog may know, next to holly, I just love paisley which is why this paper was so appealing.   I have to say, as I do each year, I really like these non-traditional Christmas cards and this one is no exception.  It turned out beautiful and I just love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment