Monday, November 26, 2012

Merry Christmas Trees

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting another commissioned card crafted from some recently gifted paper.


The printed paper is Forever In Time Holiday Traditions layered on Recollections.  The vertical strip is American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wacky Wishes stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on Recollections.  The embellishments are Recollections and TPC Studio Rockets and Rayguns mini jewels.

These shiny, whimsical trees just had to have a funky sentiment and this particular Stampin' Up set was perfect.  I've been finding that many of my recent cards are all vertical so this paper rather forced me to go horizontal.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment