Friday, November 2, 2012

Sensational Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

I'm back to filling the Christmas card orders I've been commissioned to craft.


The printed paper is Gina K Blizzard layered on Canford Silver.  The images are Stampin' Up Serene Snowflakes stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on more Canford Silver and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Blue Sparkles.

I've been eyeing Gina K's paper for a while but I always held back because it seems crazy to pay the shipping costs for paper - it's heavy!  I couldn't resist this great package of snowflake paper.  I'm going to doing a card or more with every sheet in the set.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment