Monday, December 15, 2014

Dinos, Dinos, Dinos

Hello everyone,

I couldn't craft some kid cards without doing something typically boy!


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Dinos All Over layered on Recollections White and a blue of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wacky Wishes stamped in Wild Wasabi on Recollections White and layered on more blue.  The embellishment is Dress It Up.

I've used this dinosaur paper before and was equally thrilled with the results.  These dinosaurs are too darn cute!  I love the variety of colour in this paper.  It really does give plenty of options for layering.  The embellishment is actually a button but I just trim off the anchors from the underside so it will lie flat on the card.  I'll have to find more because this was my last dinosaur.  I do have a couple of dinosaur stickers but they clash terribly with the paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! This will make some little boy (or a little boy at heart) very happy!

    ReplyDelete