Thursday, December 11, 2014

Postcard Bliss

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the final one in the Christmas card series that I crafted for a class of beginners from the office.


The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss on Recollections White.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss.

With only four elements, this card should be quick and easy, and it is.  Unfortunately with this large and complex an image, stamping a good impression is a challenge, especially for beginners.  It doesn't help that the new Stampin' Up ink pads take a fair bit of practice.  I actually should have used one of the older colours with the cloth ink pads because it would have been easier for the girls to get good impressions right out of the gate.  I'm not going to diatribe on the Stampin' Up ink pads but suffice it to say, I won't be buying any more, any time soon.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card without too much work..... if you can get a good impression from it. I know how tricky large stamps can be!

    ReplyDelete