Thursday, September 1, 2016

Bold And Bolder

Hello everyone,

Seeing how yesterday's man card worked so well, I had to go for a second one.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a textured light blue, textured light brown and navy of unknown origin (likely Bazzill).  The sentiment is Joy Crafts Sayings stamped in Stampin' Up Midnight Muse on Whisper White and layered on more light brown.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Square Durables.

There is nothing about this printed paper that I don't like.  Though not textured, the diagonal pattern is awesome!  I used three strips of textured paper for the background layer as they speak well to the diagonal and though the colours don't match perfectly, they still work great together.  The choose a big, bold sentiment because I wanted the pop!  I placed the sentiment more to the right so I could anchor it with the metal studs.  I love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment