Sunday, September 18, 2016

Christmas Wishes

Hello everyone,

After a bit of a break to do some gardening work, I'm back with some great Christmas cards.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Mossy Meadow and Bazzill Cardinal red.  The Mossy Meadow layer was textured with Embossalicious Die'sire Holiday Holly embossing folder.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cardinal.  The sticker is Jolee's Boutique Christmas Stockings Repeat.

The next few posts are one sheet wonder cards that I started crafting at a recent day long crop.  I didn't get as much done (only five cards and some painting) as I'd hoped, but I don't think you ever do at these types of events.  Regardless, I'm very happy with these cards.  This holly paper is utterly gorgeous and really got my creativity flowing.  It's holly so that just puts me in a happy place.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment