Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Christmas Layers

Hello everyone,

Card number four in this holly one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Mossy Meadow and Bazzill Cardinal red.  The background layers were textured with Sizzix Merry Christmas Phrases embossing folder.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Michael's Craft Narrows Ribbon Bow-tique.

As straightforward as yesterday's card was, today's is all about layers and textured.  I don't believe I've ever embossed two layers of cardstock at the same time and can't believe why on earth I haven't.  This background layer is amazing!  It adds wonderful texture and interest to this card.  I couldn't resist adding the plaid ribbon because it just makes me happy!  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment