Monday, September 26, 2016

Layers And Texture

Hello everyone,

Today's one sheet wonder holly card couldn't be more straightforward.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Bazzill Cardinal red which was textured with Sheena Holly embossing folder.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas Carol stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, layered on Mossy Meadow and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This card came together in mere minutes!  I love this rather large, retro font sentiment.  It was the perfect size to work with the four rectangles of printed paper.  I can't believe that this is the first time I've blogged about the Sheena holly embossing folder.  I can't be 100% certain but I think it may actually be the first time I've used it.  Obviously I've possibly got one too many embossing folders in my stash - gulp!  This is one of the larger sized embossing folders that can take a somewhat larger piece of cardstock.  It's makes perfect background layers.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment