Friday, September 23, 2016

More Christmas For You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another in this latest holly one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla and layered on more Bazzill and Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

I find these square one sheet wonder pieces somewhat challenging when you're not using a square card.  While this is not a really different layout for me, I was reminded of this layout by some of the card my friend crafted at the Crop we went to last Saturday.  It turned out to be the perfect layout in this case.  The embellishment, which I've had in my Christmas stash for eons, works wonderfully with the holly images on the printed paper.  They both have the same pointed leave style, if not the greatest colour match, so I can live with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment