Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Well Treed

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of my favourite cards in this series.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Jingle All The Way stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Artemio.

I picked up these felt trees at a local art store - DeSerres.  They carry a wide variety of arts and crafts supplies that are really unique.  These particular Artemio embellishments come from Belgium.  I really like that I often find very different things that really get my mojo flowing.  While the colours of these trees don't 'match' perfectly with the printed paper, I quite liked that they were as different as the printed paper pieces.  Regardless of everything, there is just something wonderful about this card that I find really appealing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment