Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for one of my closest friends who will be celebrating her wedding anniversary within the next couple of weeks. She asked for the autumn colours, the sentiment and sparkles. Easy! I started with today's Waltzingmouse sketch challenge and the card just took off from there.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Pea. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip which are textured with Cuttlebug's Leafy Branch. The patterned paper is DCWV Retro Stack. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warm Words II which was stamped on Whisper White and layered on Chocolate Chip. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

I love this card and I'm pretty confident my friend will as well. It is a great masculine card but still beautifully depicts their fall wedding. I'd love to use this same sketch for a Spring, Summer or Winter anniversary card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

6 comments:

  1. Great colors on this fall card! love your embossed and patterned paper panels! thanks so much for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous!! I love it and so will John!

    Thank you,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall color combo! The embossing looks fabulous! I am sure your friend will treasure this! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean lines in this, fab card! thanks for playing along this week with Waltzingmouse Stamps! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely autumnal colours!! Thank you for playing along with our WMS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome take on the sketch! So glad you joined us for the WMS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete