Monday, September 27, 2010

Jolly Swap

Hello everyone,

In honor of World Card Making Day this coming Saturday, I'm attending a potluck and Christmas card swap at a friend's. I need to make seven cards for the swap and used Techno Stamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch as inspiration.

The card base is and solid papers are all Recollections Christmas cardstock. The patterned paper is Little Yellow Bicycle 25 Days of Christmas. The gold layer is from Canford. The red layer was textured with Cuttlebug's Holly embossing folder. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions which was heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder.

I'm really happy with this card. I love all the layers and the classic Christmas colours. The Little Yellow Bicycle paper has a really smooth feel to it and is just wonderful to work with. I can't wait to use it for more Christmas cards. Now of course, I just have six more cards to put together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Love the sketch flipped like this. What fun Christmas papers too! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week
    !

    ReplyDelete