Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hello everyone,

Further to yesterday's post, today's card is my card for my colleague's 50th. I know she has a penchant for things Asian so I used that as inspiration. I started with Monday's Sketch and Stash challenge.

The background paper is DCWV Far East stack. The coloured paper is Bazzill Bling textured cardstock. The sentiment is Penny Black ...your life... stamped on a scrap of Stampin' Up Very Vanilla. The flowers are Bosskut Star Burst Flower die #0695. The brads are of unknown origin from the brad stash.

I just love the colours in this card. The gold and coral are perfect compliments. I can't wait to see Terry's face when she opens this card because I know it is perfect for her.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


2 comments:

  1. wow Gisele your card is absolutely stunning and I'm sure your friend will love it, the colours are just beautiful and I love the sentiment thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I just love the gold and corals together.. smashing!! I love the sentiment too.. It's a goodie!!

    ReplyDelete