Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thinking of You

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague whose neighbor's daughter is seriously ill. I used Sunday's Card Position Systems sketch as a jumping off point because the sketch was just too irresistable. My colleague also asked for specific colours, her favourites, navy and burgundy with some sparkles.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry designer paper. The remaining paper, also Stampin' Up, is Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. The octagons were cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities. The image and sentiment are Annabelle 's Sentimental Bluebells stamped with Nick Bantock Prussian Blue. The image and background paper are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I think this card turned out great. My colleague will love it! I love the navy, bugundy and white colour combination. The sketch was a really great one and I know I'll use it over and over again. I think I'd like to try it with a Christmas card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment