Saturday, November 3, 2012

Traditional Tree

Hello everyone,

Sometimes traditional is the way to go.


The printed paper is K&Company SW Glad Tidings.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and layered on Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 also stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Queen and Company Rhinestone Trios.

I love this traditional Christmas card.  This is an awesome stamp and I could use it over and over and over.  Every time I look at it, I find something else I love.  It looks great in any colour and even more spectacular when heat embossed.  I have a couple of other similar Inkadinkado stamps - guess what's coming...

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment