Thursday, December 6, 2018

Zooming Santa

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of dozens of Christmas cards I've been crafting for an upcoming craft sale at a local senior's residence.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crumb Cake.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 809 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

There is something really appealing about this rather retro Christmas paper.  I figured it would work really well as more masculine card.  I was thrilled to find this particular Flonz sentiment because it font struck me as one that would be used for a makers mark on a classic car.  This is a super simple layout that works because of the limited number of bold elements.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment