Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Sparkle and Shine

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sentiment-less Christmas card with a similar look and feel as yesterday's card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Blackberry Bliss on a white of unknown origin and layered Paper Accents Glossy Mirrored Silver and more white.  The image is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

This is another favourite Christmas image.  It is striking even though it can be a challenge to get a good impression, It does heat emboss well though I chose not to emboss this time around.  I love using white and silver with Blackberry Bliss.  It is a colour combination that I find particularly appealing.  As I often need both French and English Christmas cards, I will also craft some sentiment-less cards that can be used for either purpose.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment