Monday, December 24, 2018

Pretty Christmas Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white also of unknown origin.  The image and sentiment is Avery Elle Noël stamped in a variety of inks on Recollections white and is highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

I love this plaid Christmas paper!  The image/sentiment panel was found in the leftovers stash.  The berry impressions had bled a little so I added a bit of pink Stickles as camouflage.  The arch in the image is rather interesting to work with and required some creativity with the ribbon.  I wish I had found a dangling embellishment to put on the knot.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment