Saturday, December 22, 2018

Holiday Argyle

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pretty simple and neutral Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is cut with Echo Park Merry Christmas die from more red Bazzill.  The brushed silver snowflake brads are of unknown origin.

I don't know if this argyle paper is intended to be Christmas paper but it sure does the job.  I love how the red pops against the deeper green.  I find the mix of fonts in this die cut sentiment interesting.  I picked it up because as two separate dies, I can easily mix it with a stamped sentiment and double-duty supplies are always a good thing. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment