Thursday, December 27, 2018

Ornament Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a Christmas card that was part of a commission I crafted for a girlfriend's mother.


The card base is Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red also of unknown origin.  The image is Stampin' Up Embellished Ornaments stamped in VersaMark on Recollections Vanilla, heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder and cut with the coordinating Sizzix Delicate Ornament Thinklits die.  The sentiment, also Stampin' Up Embellished Ornaments is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The image is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

This is one of the first of over one hundred Christmas cards I crafted this year.  I love the embossed ornament and of course, chose it because of the ornaments on the printed paper.  Even though the shape is exactly the same, they still 'speak' to one another.  The image heat embossed really well as I actually remembered to use the embossing buddy to remove the static before I stamped the VersaMark.  Would that I always remembered that important step.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment