Friday, September 7, 2012

Birthday Blitz III - Sweet 16

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague.  She has been invited to a posh Sweet 16 party for her former babysitter.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Bonjour Collection 'Dijon' layered on a shimmery brown of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette.  The sentiment is from Serendipity and is stamped in Early Espresso ink.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer jewels.

I love this card.  I seem to have a butterfly theme going.  Completely unintentional.  I didn't have much to go on in terms of likes and dislikes.  She is a lovely and sweet girl but not all pink.  I hope these particular butterflies are a little more sophisticated because the card is otherwise pretty girly.  My 15 year old daughter says it will do just fine.  Fingers are crossed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment