Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Marvelously Manly XIII

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite finished with the 'Marvelously Manly' one sheet wonder, but I'm sure you've been counting.  I actually managed to get three more cards out of this one sheet of great paper.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn layered on Not Quite Navy on a textured Soft Suede card base.  The remaining vertical strip is textured River Rock.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings.

I did something a little different with this card.  I was actually inspired by the angle of the scrap pieces and decided to see what it would look like if I clipped off the top right corner at the same angle.  I've seen corners folded over and while I like the effect, it wouldn't work with this card.  Once I clipped the corner, I decided it needed some extra colour so added a little bitty piece of Not Quite Navy.  It worked great and I think I'll try it again some time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment