Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Birthday Blitz VII

Hello everyone,

Today's the last card in my Birthday Blitz series.  It is my sister's card.


The printed paper is K&Company SW Nature layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red.  The sentiment is Verve Wishing You stamped in Ruby Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Ruby Red.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Gold Pearls.

This is a super simple card which is all about this incredible paper.  It is from a 12 X 12 sheet that just has a corner with these beautiful flowers.  The opposite corner has a great grouping of butterflies.  I can't wait to use more of it.  This card just screams my sister and I know it's perfect for her.  I can't wait to send it to her.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. The way you placed the sentiment is so nice. Love the colors! Another really great card. TFS! :0)

    ReplyDelete