Friday, September 14, 2012

Marvelously Manly III & IV

Hello everyone,

Today's cards are numbers three and four in this manly one sheet wonder series.


The patterned paper, Stampin' Up Well Worn, is layered on textured Early Espresso.  The sentiment, Close To My Heart Happy Birthday, is stamped in Not Quite Navy on Very Vanilla.


The patterned paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn layered on textured River Rock and scraps of Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is The Rubber Cafe Happy Birthday Script stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.

These are another couple of really simple cards.  As many of you may realize, I'm not a big fan of elements that are not square.  I'm pretty sure it because my eye doesn't like things that are not balanced.  I've tried to offset that with the other elements and given I like the results, I've probably achieved balance.  What can you do about the fussy eye of a crafter????

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment