Friday, September 21, 2012

Marvelously Manly XV

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses the last of the scraps from the 12X12 sheet of paper that I used for this one sheet wonder series.  It's a great card but obviously the very last bit of scraps.


The printed paper, Stampin' Up Well Worn, is layered on Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is also Stampin' Up, Delightful Dozen, stamped in Not Quite Navy directly on the Very Vanilla card base.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Square Durables.

These are the absolute last piece of this sheet of paper.  In fact, once I'd had it all put together, I found one last lonely piece on my desk and I just had to find a way to use it.  I think there was obviously a reason I placed the sentiment so low, otherwise, that vertical strip just wouldn't have worked.

I hope you've enjoy this series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment