Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Marvelously Manly XI & XII

Hello everyone,

Normally these two cards would end a one sheet wonder series but I always seem to get a couple of extra cards when I use the smaller card bases.  I figure there are at least two maybe even three more cards to craft from the leftovers.


The printed paper, Stampin' Up Well Worn designer series paper is layered on Cajun Craze and textured Soft Suede.  The sentiments are Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Early Espresso on the Very Vanilla card base.  The embellishment is a repurposed brad from the Dollar Store.


The printed paper, Stampin' Up Well Worn designer series paper is layered on Not Quite Navy.  The bottom layer is textured Soft Suede covered with copper Stampin' Up Magic Mesh.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1.

I think these two cards are my favourites in this series.  I loved finding a way to repurpose this big brad.  It was easier than I thought to remove the plastic center and replace it with a piece of textured Early Espresso.  I loved being able to use a bunch of the words from this Hero Arts sets.  It is one of my favourite stamp sets.  The mesh on the second card just adds to the awesome layers which also take me to a happy place.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment