Friday, September 28, 2012

Thinking of You Also

Hello everyone,

I think I went just a little over the top with this card.  The Twinkling H2Os were virtually screaming at me!


The background image is Close To My Heart Card Word Puzzle stamped with Desert Sand directly on the card base and painted with LuminArte Persimon Twinkling H2Os.  The printed paper is Close To My Heart Roxie layered on Smoothie.  The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in Desert Sand on Colonial White and layered on more Smoothie.  The embellishments are Mocha Opaques.

This could have been a much more subtle card had I not painted these roses and it would have been a wonderful card.  I, however, wanted to paint roses tonight and I still have a wonderful card.  Sometimes, when you're feeling bold, you just have to run with it and I'm really glad that I did.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: