Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Blitz

Hello everyone,

We're coming up to that time of year that when birthdays are coming fast and furious.  I've decided to do a bit of a blitz and get crafting!


The printed paper is origami paper of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and gold also of unknown origin.  The butterfly, cut from more gold, is a butterfly die from Spellbinders Wings of Hope.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Onyx Black VersaFine.  The embellishments are Mark Richards Gold Metal pearls.

This card is for a girlfriend's 50th birthday.  I got this paper at a crop a couple of years ago and was so taken with it, I just had to make a card right away.  My girlfriend loved the card and told me I could always make her birthday card with it.  I didn't forget!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and the paper is so beautiful and the butterfly is the icing on the cake. You have a very lucky friend.

    ReplyDelete