Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Girly, Girly

Hello everyone,

What a difference a day makes!  One of my girlfriends has commissioned a number of cards.  Today's card needs to get in the mail so there was no procrastinating tonight.  I've a little more breathing room with the rest of her order.


The printed paper is SEI Sunny Day Window Box layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red and textured Crushed Curry.  The sentiment is Stampendous Special Messages stamped in Ruby Red on Whisper White and layered on textured Crushed Curry.  The embellishments are Zva Creative Crystals.

I love the copper shimmer on this paper.  It makes these great, gorgeous flowers pop.  This particular card is for my girlfriend's daughter-in-law and she asked for glitzy.  I could have gone over-the-top glitz but I like the subtleness of this shine and this is wonderfully cheery and youthful paper.  I'm hoping it will be glitzy enough to celebrate this milestone birthday.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment