Monday, September 3, 2012

Gone To The Dogs - Zim

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last one is this latest dog park series.  This is Zim's (short for Zimbabwe) card.  There are a number of other dogs at the park however I don't have any of their photos.  This was such a fun series, I know there will be more of these great cards down the road.


The printed paper is DCWV The Pet's Stack layered on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Amanda Blu Mosaic Tiles.

A number of the dogs photos were actually cropped from a single photo that was taken this past winter.  Zim's owner is the one who took the photo and she was just thrilled that I used it to make so many cards.  I'm really hoping to get some more great shots down the road and makes more of these great cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment