Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Speed Recovery

Hello everyone,

Today's card, another commissioned by my girlfriend, is intended for an avid golfer.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Oliver layered on Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is Verve Wishing You stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White and layered on more Not Quite Navy.  The embellishments are Karen Foster Men's Tee Time stickers.

Isn't this card fantastic!  It's a man's card and I loved being able to use these stickers.  I was a little worried about that huge golf club sticker at first blush but it fit just right on the diagonal.  I also thought using the tee to break up the sentiment was inspired.  I know this particular card will be well received.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment