Sunday, February 10, 2019

Blue Wishes

Hello everyone,

I'm posting another birthday card today.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Hero Arts Pop Stems stamped in Stampin' Up Bordering Blue on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Bordering Blue.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I have a very, very old Bordering Blue ink pad and it absolutely ready for re-inking but I never bought one before it was retired.  It's a great blue and I kick myself every time I use the ink pad.  Again, this is another great larger stamp that always turns out wonderfully.  For this rather simple cards, it's the perfect image.  I debated adding a bit of glitter but decided to forgo in order to keep it a more neutral card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment