Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Spring Tulip

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another bright spring birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Magenta coloured with Tombow 126, 296, 623 and 636 markers then stamped on a white of unknown origin.  The image is layered on Close To My Heart Gypsy and more white.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more white and layered on more Gypsy.  The card is highlighted with Ivy Green Liquid Pearls.

This is one bright tulip birthday card.  As I post this card, I wonder what it would look like if I used crayons or pencils to colour it in.  I'll have to give that a try on another tulip image.  I had stamped this sentiment for another card but it didn't work in black so I set it aside.  I knew I'd find a card for it at some point in this commission.  I quite like the angled sentiment.  It adds a little extra interest and makes it a little more different than some of the other cards in this series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment