Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Butterfly Fun

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely simple birthday card.


The card base The Paper Studio.  The image is Magenta stamped in Altenew Rouge and Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Rust inks on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on a glittering gold of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Orange.

This is not one of my favourite butterfly stamps because it's a little too 'fantasy' for my taste.  That said, I am trying to use more stamped images for this commission.  I will say, it was pretty easy to blend the inks and the final result is pretty great.  I love the layer of glittered paper and was quite surprised by how well the orange layer brought it all together.  A great, if surprising, result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment