Monday, February 25, 2019

Modern Dandelions

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another birthday card with an appealing ink application.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Magenta stamped in Tsukineko Delicata 4 Metals on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The image and sentiment panels are layered on a pale metallic copper of unknown origin.

I was thrilled to find this pale metallic copper in my stash and it's the perfect layer for this card (and yesterday's too).  I though this would be another great stamp for using multiple inks.  The Tsukineko Delicata inks used are four spots attached in a single row.  It's an odd configuration unless you blend them directly on the stamp or use very small stamps.  This image is perfect for using a vertical sentiment and I like how much of the metallic copper is revealed because it's perfect with the image colours and the card base.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment