Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Circled Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sweet feminine birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Hero Arts Artistic Circles stamped in Close To My Heart Hollyhock on a white of unknown origin and layered on Paper Accents Glossy Mirrored Silver and more white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Denami Design stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This is another lovely feminine birthday card.  This is a wooden background stamp and it can be a challenge to get a good impression.  I ink it then place the paper on the stamp and use a brayer.  It can take a couple of attempts before I'm happy with the results.  Depending upon the size of the layer needed, I'll trim it.  This piece was trimmed because the edges of the images didn't come out all that well.  Again I chose the ink colour to coordinate with the card base.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment