Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thinking of You Once Again

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on some cards for my girlfriend.  She asked for at least one masculine 'thinking of you' card and this is a great one!


The printed paper is Scrap Within Reach layered on Close To My Heart Cocoa and Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sweet Essentials stamped in StazOn Midnight Blue on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I've done quite a few masculine cards over the last little while but I think this is one of the best I've done yet.  I love this paper, these colours, the simple sentiment.  I've used layouts like this before, especially when I want to make a horizontal card with really strong paper.  It's also a great layout for using scraps.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment