Friday, December 21, 2012

Clearly Christmas

Hi everyone,

I've finally gotten back to my own Christmas card stash. 


The clear card base is from Close To My Heart.  The printed paper is Gina K Blizzard layered on Canford Gold.  The sentiment is Stampendous Christmas Wishes stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on Whisper White and layered on more Canford Gold.  The ribbon is Craft Narrows.

I wanted to play with things a little bit for my own cards.  If they're not perfect, I can actually live with it.  I've had these acrylic card bases for ages and it was time to see what I could do.  I've taken an acrylic card class before and quite liked the results.  This card turned out just lovely but I can't say it was the most fun to craft.  It was also challenging to photograph.  I'm still not sure what's happening with the right side of the photo.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment