Friday, December 14, 2012

Super Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one for my girlfriend's Christmas gift.


The printed paper is American Crafts which is layered on Stampin' Up Sage Shadow and a forest green metallic of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Merry Christmas 06 stamped in Sage Shadow on Whisper White and layered on more metallic green.  The embellishments are American Crafts Mistletoe Accent stickers and Queen & Co Snowflake Rhinestones.

Every time I pull out this paper, I'm never quite sure why I bought it.  I like the snowflakes but the lovely flakes are set in wonky circles and the colours are a rather off green.  It's a sheet of paper that rather scares me.  That being said, this card turned out so much better than I thought it would.  The metallic paper and the pretty sparkles make all the difference.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment