Sunday, December 23, 2012

Clearly Christmas II

Hello everyone,

Everything rather got away from me yesterday so I didn't manage to get a post done.  I'm aiming for two today to make up for it.


The card base is from Close To My Heart.  The printed paper is K&Company Glad Tidings layered on Recollections.  The sentiment is Wordsworth Merry Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and layered on textured Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments is a Recollections Dimensional Stickers.

This is the other acrylic card.  I love the results but like Friday's card, it wasn't as much fun to craft as a paper card base.  I think it's because you have to work both front and back at the same time otherwise the glue shows.  I still have six more bases to work with but I'm going to do some research to see if I can come up with layouts that I find more appealing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment