Sunday, December 23, 2012

Botanical Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today's card is just a thing of beauty!  Would that they all turn out so wonderfully.


The printed paper is Recollections Botanical Noel layered on Stampin' Up textured Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Merry & Type stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on more textured Early Espresso and Real Red.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Brown Mosaics.

I love the naturalness of this card.  The printed paper is awesome and coordinates perfectly with Early Espresso and Real Red.  I think I could make all my Christmas cards with these two colours.  This card was crafted for a male colleague and his wife and I'm so happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment