Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birthday Butterflies

Hello everyone,

One of the gifts I'm crafting for a girlfriend is a set of ten assorted cards.  The next few posts will be my efforts.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Day" Butterflies, layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red and textured River Rock.  The bottom layer is Ruby Red, stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Butterflies in Ruby Red ink and layered on textured River Rock.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Beautiful Birthday stamped in Ruby Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Ruby Red.  The butterfly is punched from a piece of Ranger Alcohol ink smooched glossy cardstock and glittered with Glitter Ritz warm highlight microfine glitter.  The embellishments are Queen & Co pearls.

I love making girly cards.  I don't hold back.  This card has a bit of everything, pretty paper, sparkle, pearls and a really feminine sentiment. This card couldn't really get more pretty.  What more could a girl want?

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment