Monday, December 17, 2012

Very Valentine

Hello everyone,

I couldn't craft an assortment of cards without including a Valentine.  What's great about including this particular Valentine is that I made it with her partner, who is a great guy, in mind.


The printed paper is BoBunny Crush.  The vertical stripes are Stampin' Up Basic Black and Amercian Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more BoBunny Crush.  The embellishments are Recollections.

This is the type of card I just love.  Clean and simple (though no white space).  As I post this, I realize it's another masculine card.  It's great when things fall in place accidentally.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment